To reduce carbon footprint: Innovate Integrate Implement
Reducing carbon footprint is our passion. Our performance is based on the idea that Solar industry lower manufacturing costs to be cheapest energy source.
Within our company and outside we insist on 4% cost reduction and 4% process improvement each year.
We expect financial innovation from financial partners. They use farmer property information to raise capital without harming current farm output or affect foreclosure. We will implement:
- 2 MW pilot solar panel rural farm;
- build upon success of the pilot to expand up to 1 GW facility;
- each participating farm receives a Carbon Dividend of 2048 kWh of electricity or credit.
Contractually, we strive to reduce financial risk of our partners by collaborating in the United States. Virtually immunizing them from capital and insolvency risks of operating in another country.
Our business plans integrate solar cell manufacturing under a single roof.
We minimize electrical energy and transportation costs in manufacturing.
Our laboratory tests product engineering, certifies performance and integrates with current implementation.
A phased implementation is planned. We do:
- Implement integrated manufacturing after securing guaranteed supply of energy from renewable sources preferably from our own rural solar and wind farm.
- Design each solar farm using ILAND software for complete engineering instructions to EPCs
- Partnership with local Engineering Procurement Construction companies (IFC Guide for EPCs) with a record of fastest implementations.
- Constantly monitor implementations using ILAND software and completed projects and receive feedback in our CT laboratory to improve operations.